An Overview of CGWIC Export Control System Organization Structure
1. Internal Compliance Program (ICP) Committee
This is the company's highest management review and decision-making body for export control, and directs the activities of the export control office.
2. Internal Compliance Program (ICP) Office
Main responsibilities include:
3. Export Control Responsibility System Across All Company Entities
China Great Wall Industry Corporation (CGWIC)'s Statement on Non-Proliferation Compliance
CGWIC believes that the proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and their means of delivery is conducive neither to world peace and stability, nor to China's security and is absolutely contrary to CGWIC's values of being responsible for the benefits of the international community.
As the sole commercial organization authorized by the Chinese government to provide international commercial launch services and engage in satellite product import and export business, CGWIC is dedicated to promoting the peaceful application of space technology. According to China's munitions product trade franchise system and the business aims of CGWIC, CGWIC has no right to, and will never engage in the import and export of missiles and their associated products. CGWIC not only supports, but also strictly abides by the Chinese government's laws and regulations concerning non-proliferation and export control.
CGWIC adheres to the principle of full examination and control on goods to be exported, and clearly sets the target of non-proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and their means of delivery above its commercial interests.
February 12, 2007Relevant State Export Control Management Laws and Regulations
Ministry of Commerce Website - http://exportcontrol.mofcom.gov.cn/index.shtml
1. EU Export Control Website:
2. Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation (ISN), U.S. Department of State Website:
3. Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Commerce (BIS) Website:
4. Checking the Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of the Treasury: